You’ve set up your online store and are ready to start selling! Great! But you’d like to run a test order to see that everything is running smoothly during checkout?
Simply follow the steps below to see the purchase experience of your store for your potential future customers.
- Test orders are available only for Online Store paid plans. If you don't have one yet, check out our pricing page here.
- You need to activate the preview mode to do a test order. Please follow these steps to activate the preview mode before doing the test order: Access your website's preview mode
Performing a Test Order
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose your website
- Switch to Preview Mode from the top. Find out how to do this here.
- Go to your Store page
- Choose a product and add it to the shopping cart by clicking on Add to Cart
- Click on Go to Checkout to finalize your order
- In the next step, fill in the Billing and Shipping address and click on Continue. You will also see the following banner at the top of your screen mentioning that this is a test order:
- View your order summary and proceed by clicking on Place a Test Order
- You will now see a preview of the confirmation message to show what your potential customers will see upon completing their purchase.