The Google Search Console is an efficient tool to help Google index your Dolphin website even faster.
- A Google account to use the Search Console with
- A domain that is connected to your website
- Your website has to be published
After that, adding your website to the Google Search Console is a piece of cake.
Adding a website
- Sign in to Google Search Console or create an account
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Dolphin website’s edit mode
- In the top right corner of your website, click the three dots (⋮) > SEO
- If everything is alright, you can simply click Connect
- Choose your Google account in the following window
(Note that this is a popup window. You might need to allow your browser to open those)
- Done! We’ll take over from here