You’d like to embed music or podcasts on your Dolphin website? Simply do so by adding links to your Spotify or iTunes tracks.
Add music or podcast
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Dolphin website’s edit mode
- Hover over the content area and click on Add Block
- Click Music and choose one of the blocks on the left
- Click on the music element to add the link to your Spotify or iTunes track
- Confirm your selection by checking the box
Once you publish your website, your users will be able to listen to your music and podcasts.
Where do I find the links?
This is how you copy the link to your track:
- Go to the Spotify or iTunes website
- Search for the track you’d like to embed
- Click on the three horizontal dots (⋯) next to it
- Choose Share > Copy link