You’d like to embed music on your Dolphin website? Simply do so by adding links to your Spotify or iTunes songs.
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Dolphin website’s edit mode
- Hover over the content area and click the plus icon (add content)
- Click Music and choose one of the blocks on the left
- Click on the music element to add the link to your Spotify or iTunes song
- Confirm your selection by checking the box
Once you publish your website, your users will be able to listen to your music.
Where do I find the links?
This is how you copy the link to your song:
- Go to the Spotify or iTunes website
- Search for the song you’d like to embed
- Click on the three horizontal dots (⋯) next to it
- Choose Share > Copy link