You’d like to adjust the template colors of your Dolphin website? Simply choose a new main color or have a color range compiled from one of your images.
Change the template colors
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Dolphin website’s edit mode
- Click the button Design located in the upper bar
- Choose your current template and select Edit Style
- Click Edit Color Theme
- Click on the pen icon and choose a new main color from the palette below
Alternatively, you can choose a main color that’s been compiled from one of your pictures. To do so, click Create Theme From Image and choose a desired picture. You can then select your favorite color from the list below. Once you've chosen a new main color, all other colors will adjust automatically.
Changes will only be saved after clicking on Publish