You’d like to adjust the template colors of your Dolphin website? Simply choose a new main color or have a color range compiled from one of your images.
Change the template colors
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Dolphin website’s edit mode
- Click the button Design located in the upper bar
- Choose your current template and select Edit Style
- Click Edit Color Theme
- Click on the pen icon and choose a new main color from the palette below
Changes will only be saved after clicking on Publish
Alternatively, you can choose a main color that’s been compiled from one of your pictures. To do so, please click Create Theme From Image and choose the desired picture. You will then be able to choose your favorite color from the list below. Once you have chosen a new main color, all other colors will be adjusted automatically.