The footer of your Dolphin website hold all important details you or your visitors might need. You can easily exchange, add or remove your footer content.
Components of the footer
By default, we add the name you provided us with during the creation process to your footer. You can also add your logo and up to two buttons. If you’re active on social media, you can also add links to your social media profiles.
Edit the footer
- Log in to your Jimdo account
- On your dashboard, click on the website for which you’d like to edit the footer
- Click on the cog symbol (Options) next to the footer
- Show the desired content by checking the boxes under Show Elements
- If you need social media buttons, click on the respective images under Add Social Networks
If you’d like to change the arrangement of your footer, feel free to change the footer layout.