On your Dolphin website, you can choose between different navigation layouts, which will determine how the navigation on your website appears. This will also adjust the position of your links, logo and title.
Change the layout of the navigation
- Log in to your Jimdo account
- On the Dashboard, click on the website for which you want to change the layout of the navigation
- Hover your mouse over the navigation and click on the cog symbol (Options)
- Click on Change Layout
- You’ll find a selection of layouts under Navigation Layouts on the left
- Preview the different layouts and select one of them
You’re finished! Remember to publish your website to make the changes visible. In addition to the different layouts, you can also choose between different color-coded navigations.