Your Jimdo website comes with many images already in place. But it’s easy to swap them anytime.
Here’s how to replace the existing photos on your website:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit website to enter your Jimdo website’s edit mode
- Click on the picture you want to replace
- Click on the picture icon (Choose image)
- Select the source of your new image or upload an image using the button From computer
- Click on the image you'd like to use
- Click the Insert image / Save button
You can find previously used images under the Saved Images tab.
Click on Free hi-res photos to find copyright-free images from various categories. Import images from other platforms by clicking on From Instagram, From Facebook or From Google Maps. Or choose a logo that you've created using our Logo Creator by clicking on Logos.
- If you’re using a mobile device, you can use your camera to take a picture and embed it directly on your website
- Deleting your own images from the image library will remove those images from your website as well. Only remove these images if you are sure you don't want to use them on your website anymore