Editing text inside the content area of your Jimdo website is a simple feat. We’ll show you how it’s done!
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit Website to enter your Jimdo website’s edit mode
- Click on the text you’d like to change
- Edit your text as you would in any other text editor. You can change, delete, reformat or add your own text
You can find several common formatting symbols above your text to make your text appear differently. Make your text appear in bold, or italic, change the alignment or choose a different text type. You can choose between three different headline sizes and regular text.
Please note that these settings apply per paragraph.
Arrange text as a list
- Click the text that you want to appear as a list
- Click the list button above your text – that way, your text becomes a bulleted list
- Click the list button once again if you want your text to be a numbered list