Your Dolphin website is not being displayed correctly or some areas don’t load properly?
This is often caused by local settings or browser add-ons. But don’t worry - you should be able to solve these problems on your own.
Check your browser on the following items
- Did you install the newest browser version? If not, please update your browser to the most current version. Check our system requirements for more information.
- Are you using script blockers like NoScript? If so, please make sure that your script blocker does not block any Jimdo scripts. To test this, please deactivate your script blocker and see if this changes anything. Please also deactivate any other plugins or add-ons of this kind.
- Are you using ad blockers like AdBlock Plus? If so, please deactivate your ad blocker completely or put Jimdo on the list of exceptions.
- Are you using a security program such as Kaspersky? If so, please check your settings and make sure that scripts from Jimdo are not being blocked.
- Did you clear your browser cache? If not, please clear the cache and restart your browser. Please also check whether the problem occurs on other browsers as well.
Should you continue to experience difficulties, feel free to send a message to our Support Team along with the following information: