You’ve already connected your domain to your Dolphin website, and now you need your own email address with your domain? We’re happy to help!
A forwarding address, also called alias, is a pure forwarding of incoming emails. This email address does not have its own inbox, but will simply forward the messages on to a real email account. You won’t be able to answer from a forwarding address. Instead, you will send answers from your real email account.
Set Up Email Forwarding
Please follow these steps to set up email forwarding:
- Log in to your Jimdo account
- Click on the three dot menu (⋮) next to your website’s name
- Click Email
- Choose Set up email forwarding
- Under Email address, type in the forwarding address (e.g. email@example.com)
- Under Forward to, choose the email account that all messages should be forwarded to (your existing email account)
- Click on the plus symbol to confirm
Note that it will take up to 24 hours for the forwarding to be active.