Logos are crucial to a brand identity and the public perception of a company or project. On your Dolphin website, you can add your logo in the navigation bar and in the footer.
Add a logo
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Dolphin website’s edit mode
- Hover your mouse over the navigation bar or the footer, then click on the eye icon (show elements)
- Place a checkmark next to Logo
- If you haven’t added a logo yet, you can now click on the placeholder logo
- Click on the image icon (Add image)
- Select a logo or upload one of your own by clicking on the +Upload image button
Good to know: You can alter the position of your logo by changing the layout of your navigation or footer.