Logos are crucial to a brand identity and the public perception of a company or project.
On your Dolphin website, you can add you logo in the navigation bar and in the footer.
Add a logo
- Log in to your Jimdo account
- On your Dashboard, click on the website to which you’d like to add a logo
- Hover your mouse over the navigation bar or the footer, then click on the gear symbol (Options)
- Check the Logo checkbox
- If you haven’t added a logo yet, you can now click on the placeholder logo.
- Click on the image symbol (Add image)
- Select a logo or upload one of your own by clicking on the +Upload image button