Logos are crucial to a brand identity and the public perception of a company or project. On your Jimdo website, you can add your logo in the navigation bar and also in the footer.
Add a logo
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit website to enter your Jimdo website’s edit mode
- Hover your mouse over the navigation bar or the footer, then click on the eye icon (Show elements)
- Place a checkmark next to Logo
- If you haven’t added a logo yet, please click on the logo placeholder
- Click on the image icon (Choose image) to add your logo
- Select a logo or upload one of your own by clicking on the Upload images button
- Click on Add image
Good to know: You can alter the position of your logo by changing the layout of your navigation or footer. Furthermore, find out how to change the size of the logo.
If your own logo needs to be created first, feel free to try our Jimdo Logo Creator.