Logos are crucial to a brand identity and the public perception of a company or project. On your Jimdo website, you can add your logo in the navigation bar and also in the footer.
Add a logo
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit website to enter your Jimdo website’s edit mode
- Hover your mouse over the navigation bar or the footer, then click on the eye icon (Show elements)
- Place a checkmark next to Logo
- If you haven’t added a logo yet, please click on the logo placeholder
- Click on the image icon (Choose image) to add your logo
- Select a logo or upload one of your own by clicking on the Upload images button
- Click on Add image
If your own logo needs to be created first, feel free to try our Jimdo Logo Creator.