If you don’t wish to use your Jimdo account anymore, you can delete it along with all connected Jimdo websites.
Deleting your Jimdo account
To delete your Jimdo account, all connected websites to it have to be set to free plans. Should there be websites with paid plans, you'll have to wait for the subscription to be cancelled. Just follow these steps to delete your account:
- Log in to your Jimdo account
- Click on Account in the bottom left
- Navigate to the section Delete account and click on the same-named button
- Enter the email address you use to log in to this account
- Tick the checkbox for confirmation and click on Delete account
Your Jimdo account and all connected free websites will now be deleted irrevocably.