If you don’t wish to use your Jimdo account anymore, you can delete it along with all connected Free or Play websites.
Delete your Jimdo account
In order to delete your Jimdo account only websites free of charge (Free or Play package) may be connected to it. Should there be any paid websites within your Jimdo account you will have to wait for the subscription cancellation to be executed.
Please proceed as follows to delete your Jimdo account:
- Log in to your Jimdo account
- Hover over your account name in the top left corner
- Click on Profile
- Navigate to the section Delete account and click on Delete account
- Type in the email address used for logging into this Jimdo account
- Click on the checkbox for confirmation and click Delete now
Your Jimdo account and all Free and Play websites within it will be deleted irrevocably.
You will receive a notification from us as soon as your Jimdo account has been deleted successfully.