If you don’t need your Dolphin website anymore, you can delete it any time. Provided they use a free plan.
Deleting a paid website
Only websites with a free plan (“Play”) can be deleted. If you’re using a paid Jimdo plan, you’ll have to wait for your subscription to be cancelled.
Deleting a free website
Proceed as follows to delete your Play website:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and go to the Dashboard of the website you’d like to delete
- Click on the gear icon (Settings) on the left edge
- Select the tab Delete website
- Read the security note and tick the checkbox if you agree
- Confirm the deletion of your website by clicking on the button Delete website
Note: Carefully consider whether you genuinely wish to delete your Jimdo website as the deletion cannot be reverted.