If you don’t need your Dolphin website anymore, you can delete it any time. Provided they use a free plan.
Deleting a paid website
Only websites with a free plan (“Play”) can be deleted. If you’re using a paid Jimdo plan, you’ll have to wait for your subscription to be cancelled.
Deleting a free website
Proceed as follows to delete your Play website:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and go to the Dashboard of the website you’d like to delete
- Click on Settings on the left edge
- Select the tab Delete website
- Read the security note and tick the checkbox if you agree
- Confirm the deletion of your website by clicking on the button Delete website
Note: Carefully consider whether you genuinely wish to delete your Jimdo website as the deletion cannot be reverted. If you are feeling uncertain, you can unpublish your website while you make your decision.