You don’t have to add a new block if you’d like to reuse a certain block on your website. Instead, you can just copy it.
Copying a block
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Dolphin website’s edit mode
- Hover your mouse cursor over the block you’d like to copy and click on the three dots (⋮)
- Click on the two pages icon (Duplicate)
- The copied block appears beneath the original one
Using the arrow icons, you can move your block to the correct position.