Using a paid Dolphin plan, you may upload your own favicon. This makes spotting your website easier while browsing with multiple tabs. The favicon is the small icon that appears on your browser tab and is also being used as the bookmark icon.
Uploading a favicon
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Dolphin website’s edit mode
- Click the favicon in the top bar. If you did not upload a favicon yet, you will see the Jimdo here
- Click on the image icon (Add image)
- Select the source of your new image or upload an image using the button +Upload image
- Select your image
Your image will automatically scale down to the correct size. Please note that height and width of your image have to be equal to maintain aspect ratio.