If you're using a paid Dolphin plan, you can upload your own favicon. This makes spotting your website easier while browsing through multiple tabs. Favicon is the small icon that appears on your browser tab. It's also used as the bookmark icon.
Uploading a favicon
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Dolphin website’s edit mode
- Click on the favicon in the top bar. If you haven't uploaded your favicon as yet, you'll see the Jimdo [M.PNG] here
- Click on the *image icon (Add image)
- Select the source of your new image or upload an image using the button +Upload image
- Select your image
Your image will automatically scale down to the correct size. Please note that height and width of your image have to be equal to maintain aspect ratio.