You can offer a different payment methods to your customers by connecting your Stripe account to your Dolphin store.
The general terms and conditions as well as the country restrictions of the respective payment provider apply.
First, make sure that you’ve already added a product to your Dolphin store and then follow these steps to connect Stripe:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Dolphin website’s edit mode
- Go to the bar at the top and then click on Store > Overview
- Now click on the menu (three horizontal lines) to go to Store Settings
- Click on Connect in the box Accept payments with Stripe and log in to your Stripe account
Your Dolphin store is now connected to Stripe! Your customers can choose to pay with either credit card or SEPA direct debit.
Please note: To use SEPA direct debit, you’ll need to activate this feature in your Stripe account first. This can take up to 30 days.