When you add a product to your Jimdo store, store system pages such as Confirmation, Return Policy, Terms and Conditions etc. are added to your Jimdo website. You can choose to edit these pages and adjust them to your liking.
Edit Store system pages
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit Website to enter your Jimdo website’s edit mode
- Click on Website Builder > Pages in the left menu
- On the left, you will now find the Store Pages. Click on it to edit to the pages
Which store system pages can I edit?
You can edit the following store system pages:
- Cart (limited content can be changed here)
- Confirmation (you can add your own content)
- Return Policy (you can add your own content)
- Terms and Conditions (you can add your own content)
- Delivery Policy (Text under Delivery Information can be edited however information for Delivery Info per Region will be shown as per your Shipping and Tax settings)