By adding links to your images, you can make navigating through your Dolphin website more attractive for your visitors.
Linking an image
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Dolphin website’s edit mode
- Click the image you’d like to add a link to
- Then, click on the chain link icon (insert link)
- Choose the kind of link you’d like to use
Here you can use the same types of links as with buttons on your Dolphin website.
- Images in a ‘cover’ block and images for store products can’t be linked
- If you link an image in an image gallery, zooming in on the pictures won’t be possible anymore