If you want certain pages of your Jimdo website to be accessible over a direct link or by other means, you can easily do this by hiding these pages. When you hide a page, the link in the navigation won’t be visible to your visitors.
These hidden pages can still be reached, but will not be indexed by search engines. Thus, they won't appear in Google's or other web searches' result pages.
Hiding page links
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit Website to enter your Jimdo website’s edit mode
- Click on Website Builder > Pages in the left menu
- Click on the three dots (⋮) next to the page that you’d like to hide
- Click on the eye icon (Hide page link)
- Done! Your page won’t appear in the navigation anymore
Pages that are hidden have a eye icon (crossed out) next to them in menu under Pages. If you want to make the page visible again, just follow the steps mentioned above and click on the eye icon (Show page link).