You can set MX records in your Dashboard to connect your external email system to your Dolphin domain. By doing so, you can manage your emails through your own email provider, like Office 365.
- Your domain is hosted by Jimdo and connected to your Dolphin website
- You’re using an external email provider
- You already know your way around setting up MX records. Usually, you can acquire the necessary info from your email provider
Setting up MX records
- Log in to your Jimdo account
- Choose the website your domain is connected to
- Click on the paper plane icon (Email) on the left
- Click on the MX Records tab
- Fill in your provider’s MX records under Hostname
- Click on Add Hostname
Important: It can take up to 24 hours for these changes to come into effect and until you can use all the email functions at your external provider.