Did you find the right font for your website already? Proceed as follows if that’s the case and you’d still like to adjust the size of your fonts.
Changing font size
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Dolphin website’s edit mode
- Click the Design button located in the top bar
- In the menu on the left side, click on Edit font set
- Change the size of your fonts by moving the slide control at the top of the menu under Font size. You can see how the size of text and headlines on your website changes as you move the slide control