Did you find the right font for your website already? Proceed as follows if that’s the case and you’d still like to adjust the size of your fonts.
Changing font size
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Dolphin website’s edit mode
- Click the Design button located in the top bar
- In the menu on the left side, click on Edit font set
- Change the size of your fonts by moving the slider at the top of the menu under Font size. You can see how the size of text and headlines on your website changes as you move the slider
Please note that not all font sizes on your website are affected by these changes. For instance, footer links, navigation links and button texts always appear with the same font size.