After adding your own logo or creating it with our Logo Creator, you can of course adjust the size of the logo to your needs.
Changing logo size
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit website to enter your Dolphin website’s edit mode
- Click on your logo
- Use the magnifying glass icon buttons to gradually change the size of your logo
- The maximum size for your logo is 240*80 pixels – if your image is larger than this requirement, it will be scaled down by our system
- Resizing your logo in the respective dimension is not possible if your logo reaches the minimum or maximum value for height or width
- Your Dolphin website’s navigation and logo are scaled down automatically once visitors start scrolling through your website
Are you interested in a new logo for your website? Designing your own logo is made easy – with the help of our Jimdo Logo Creator. Try it out and see for yourself.