Submit the sitemap of your Dolphin website if you'd like it to be indexed by Google faster.
- A Google account for using Search Console
- A premium plan for your Dolphin website
- Optimally, your domain is already connected to your website
- Your Dolphin website is published
Submitting sitemap to Google
- Log in to your Search Console account or create a new account for this purpose
- Click the three bars (≡) on the very left to open the menu
- Choose your property in the menu by clicking on Search property. If your domain is not visible here, please add it to your account first
- Click on Sitemaps under Index in the left menu
- Type sitemap.xml in the empty field and click on Submit
Please note that your website won't immediately appear in Google's search results after submitting your sitemap to Google.