In your Jimdo online store, you can easily access all products and make changes to them.
While in editing mode, simply click Store, then choose Products in the left menu. Afterwards, click the three dots (⋮) next to the product you’re trying to edit, then click Edit Product. Edit your product directly or change one of the following settings in the menu on the left.
Which settings can I take care of here?
- Enable your customers to add personalization requests for select products
- Display the inventory of your products to your customers by clicking on Track Inventory. Use the Stock field to specify how many units of your product are in stock
- Set the price for your product or your product variant. That way, you can assign separate prices to the variants of your products
- Add base prices to your products
- Define discount prices for your products