Using Facebook for Business, a multitude of Facebook functions can be set up in just a few clicks. Among others, this includes Facebook Pixel, the Catalog and Facebook Page Shops.
With Catalog, you can easily promote your products on Facebook. With Facebook Pixel, you can get a detailed analysis of your customer's behavior. For instance, you can determine with ease which products are most interesting to your visitors or which sections of your website have an elevated dropout rate.
How do I proceed to connect Facebook for Business?
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- In your dashboard, click Facebook & Instagram on the very left
- Click the Connect button (A popup window opens at this step. If nothing happens, please make sure that you are not using a popup blocker or that it is deactivated)
- If you're already logged in to the correct Facebook profile on this browser, you can just proceed as this user. If not, simply click on Log in to another account and log in using your account credentials. If you are not logged in to Facebook on this browser, simply log in to your Facebook account
- Click through the steps of the connection assistant and make sure the automated settings suit your needs. Make changes where you see fit, if for example, you'd like to change the name of your Facebook page
- Once you've finished the assistant, the connection should be established. Using the Edit Settings link brings up the Facebook for Business settings page
After a short waiting period, you should be able to see your store products in Facebook Catalog. If you add new products or edit existing products, these changes should be applied in Catalog after approximately half an hour.
The following links can be used as good entry points if you'd like to get acquainted with the most important functions: