As soon as the first order has reached your store, you can export order details, like shipping and billing addresses, as well as ordered products to use the data in other tools.
With integration, the third-party provider can access some of your personal data. Personal Jimdo access data must not be passed on to third parties and must be protected from access by third parties.Jimdo is not liable for any damage caused by the use of third-party services. Check out our Terms of Service for more info.
Export data in CSV format
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit Website to enter your Jimdo website’s edit mode
- Click on Store in the left menu
- Now click on Orders
- Place checks next to the orders you'd like to export
- Choose the required export format, then click Export selected
Your Jimdo online store offers several export formats that you can choose from. What you choose here depends on the purpose and the tool you'd like to use the data for.
Using data in spreadsheets
- Jimdo Store Format: Contains extensive address and order information, including ordered items, as well as order and payment statuses
- Creator Store Format: Replicates the format of the Creator online store. Unsupported data fields will remain empty
Buying shipping labels and parcel slips
- DHL Online Frankierung: For sending parcels and packages from Germany
- Deutsche Post Internetmarke: For sending a shipment of goods ("Warensendung") from Germany. Click on "Absender und Empfänger hinzufügen" to get to the CSV import
- Hermes: For sending parcels and packages from Germany
- MyDPD Business: For sending parcels and packages from Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Shippo: Using this platform, you can manage shipping with several different service providers. This format is equivalent to the old Jimdo store export format