If you'd like your visitors to schedule an appointment on your website autonomously, then you need a booking calendar.
You can leave a link to the booking tool of your choice on your Dolphin website. First, you'll need to decide which tool is the right one. Then, customize your own schedule and link it on your website, so that your customers can reach the appointment selection.
Which booking calendar should I be using?
How do I place the link to my booking calendar?
Once you've decided which service to use, copy the link that your visitors are supposed to use to make an appointment. Then, proceed as follows to place that link on your website:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit website to enter your Dolphin website’s edit mode
- Click on the button or image you'd like to use for your link
- Click on the chain link icon (Insert link)
- Choose Booking Service
- Paste the link you've previously copied and click the checkmark to confirm
Within one click, your visitors can now get to the appointment selection that you've set up. Feel free to try the Booking block if you're in need of inspiration for the content that appears alongside your booking link.