If you’d like to connect Google Analytics with your website, you need to find the Measurement ID for your Google Analytics 4 property.
Where do I find my Measurement ID? (GA4 property)
- Sign in to your Analytics account
- Click Admin at the bottom left
- Make sure to select the right Account and Property in the respective columns
- Under Property, click Data Streams > Web
- After clicking your website name, you should see the Measurement ID in the top right corner. Copy the Measurement ID by clicking the copy icon
Make sure to copy the Measurement ID and then follow the steps on the following page to connect your Google Analytics account to your website: