Set a minimum order total in your store settings, above which shipping is free of charge. That way, you can reward customers with a full shopping cart and encourage them to purchase more in your online store.
Setting minimum order value for free shipping
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click on Store on the very left
- Then, choose Shipping
- Check Free shipping for the desired regions and enter the Minimum order total for free shipping in the field below
- Click Save to confirm the changes
Your customers can now see the amount that must be reached in order for the shipping costs to be omitted underneath the prices of your products.
- Shipping settings like these can only be changed if there is already a product in your store
- If you are using our Legal Text Generator, we advise you to review the settings after enabling or disabling free shipping