Using shipping rates by order total, you ensure that your customers pay fair prices for shipping and that your costs are covered for all orders. Set up shipping rates by order total for your online store with just a few clicks.
Set up shipping rates by order total
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit Website to enter your Dolphin website’s edit mode
- Click Store > Overview in the top bar
- Select Shipping in the new window
- Click the Add new rate button
- Enter the order value and shipping cost. You can also adjust the delivery time to your liking
- Add more rates as needed by clicking Add range and stagger your shipping costs this way
That way, you can make shipping costs decrease as the total price increases, or keep shipping costs low for any low-priced orders.
- If you have activated free shipping over a certain purchase value, then this value is automatically listed with the shipping costs
- The final value of a price range is determined automatically if you add the subsequent shipping rate. If the first value you enter is 10$, then the lowest price range goes from 0$ to 9,99$. If you then add a price range that starts from 25$, the previous range goes from 10$ to 24,99$