After creating a service or event, you’ll have to add it to your booking calendar to make it visible so that your visitors can see and book it. After creating a service or event, click the Add to website button to make that booking calendar appear on your website immediately.
As an alternative, you can place the booking calendar on your website manually and then connect it to the specific service or event.
Adding a booking calendar and connecting it to a service or event
- Log in to your Jimdo account and enter the edit mode for the desired website
- Add the calendar at the position you want by clicking Add block and choosing Bookings
- You can add several booking calendars on your website and connect them to the same service or event in order to garner more visibility
- Click on the booking calendar itself and then click on the service or event you’d like to connect. All previously created services and events can be found here
- Done! Remember to publish your website again so that visitors get to see your booking calendar
As soon as the first bookings roll in you can start managing your bookings. Furthermore, you’ll be notified via email in case of all incoming bookings and cancellations.