You’d like to adjust the template colors of your Jimdo website? Simply choose new main colors or have a color range compiled from one of your images.
Change the template colors
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit website to enter your Jimdo website’s edit mode
- Click on Website Builder > Design in the left menu
- Click Edit color palette
- Click on the pen icon and choose your first color from the palette or input your own color in the field above using the HEX format
- Repeat this step for the second color of your color palette, or click on the two rotating arrows if you only want to choose one color - doing so will choose the second color randomly
- The remaining shades will be generated by our website builder for a balanced overall apperance - lastly, adjust the Saturation using the slider to change the colors that our website builder chose for you
Changes will only be saved after clicking on Publish
Create a color palette from an image
Alternatively, you can generate the main colors from one of your pictures. To do so, click Create palette from image and choose your image. Afterwards, change the Saturation using the slider or choose a different suggestion under Similar palettes.
Remove the uploaded image using the X (Remove image) underneath Color Palette if you'd like to choose your colors yourself after all.
Color filters, the colored backgrounds of blocks on your website and buttons will be adjusted to your design.