You’ve already connected your domain to your Dolphin website and would now like to create your own domain email address? You're in the right place!
A forwarding address, also called alias, does not have its own inbox. It is a pure forwarding of incoming emails to a real email account.
Setting up email forwarding
Before you start with the step by step guide, please make sure that you have verified the email address you’d like to forward to in your profile. Then, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click on the paper plane icon (Email) on the left edge
- Choose the tab Email Forwarding
- Under Target, enter the forwarding address - the address you’d like to forward
- Under Receiving Address, choose the existing email account that all messages should be forwarded to
- Click the button Create email forwarder
Note that it will take up to 24 hours for the forwarding to be active.