You’ve already connected your domain to your Dolphin website and would now like to create your own domain email address? You're in the right place!
- A forwarding address, also called alias, does not have its own inbox. It is a pure forwarding of incoming emails to a real email account
- Forwarding addresses can only be used with a domain that is registered with Jimdo
Setting up email forwarding
Before you start with the step-by-step guide, please make sure that you have verified the email address you’d like to forward to in your profile. Then, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click on the paper plane icon (Email) on the left edge
- Choose the tab Email Forwarding
- Under Target, enter the forwarding address - the address you’d like to forward
- Under Receiving Address, choose the existing email account that all messages should be forwarded to
- Click on the button Create email forwarder
Note that it will take up to 24 hours for the forwarding to be active.