Log in to your Jimdo account to edit your Dolphin website. You will see an overview of all connected websites in your dashboard.
Logging in to your Jimdo account
- Open jimdo.com in your web browser
- Click on Log in in the top right corner
- Enter your login data consisting of email address and password
- Click on Log in
You’ve accessed your dashboard now - by default, the website you last edited is shown here.
- If you cannot see any website in your dashboard, you might be logged in to the wrong Jimdo account. Log out and try again using one of your other email addresses or the Social Media Login
- If you've forgotten your password, you'll find out how to reset your password here:
How do I reset my password?
Social Media Login
Did you connect your Jimdo account to your Google or Facebook account? If so, simply click on Log in with Google or Log in with Facebook and use the login credentials of the respective account.
You manage multiple websites within your account? No problem! You can easily switch between them to edit another website.