Log in to your Jimdo account to edit your Dolphin website. You will see an overview of all connected websites in your dashboard.
Logging in to your Jimdo account
- Click on the following link to get to the login interface: Sign In | jimdo.com
- Choose the login method you've used when creating your Jimdo account
- Depending on the login method, you now have to enter the login credentials, consisting of User name or Email address and Password
You’ve accessed your dashboard now - by default, the website you last edited is shown here.
- If you cannot see any website in your dashboard, you might be logged in to the wrong Jimdo account. Log out and try again using one of your other email addresses or another login method
- If you've forgotten your password, you'll find out how to reset your password here:
How do I reset my password?
You manage multiple websites within your account? No problem! You can easily switch between them to edit another website.