You’ll find answers for the most commonly asked questions within our Jimdo Dolphin Help. Take a look around and see if your question is in there. If you weren’t able to find your answer, then follow the steps below to find a solution to your problem.
We would appreciate it if you could check for the following things when sending your request:
- Is your question about our other website builder, the Creator? Then please use the following link to get to our Creator Help:
Contact | Jimdo Creator Help
- Please try to include all the important information in your first message to our support team. That way, your request can be processed faster and more effectively
- Please be patient until you hear back from us. Even with more pressing topics, sending subsequent requests rather slows down our average reply time
- Please also note that the method below is the preferred way to get in touch with our support team. If you do decide to contact us via email, please make sure that you are writing from the email address that is on file in your Jimdo contract
I couldn’t solve my issue
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click on Edit to enter the edit mode of your Dolphin website
- Click Help in the top bar
- Click the Contact Support button
- This opens the help widget in the bottom right corner. Fill in the fields and click Send
Our support team will be happy to answer your question and will get back to you as soon as possible.
I forgot my password
If you can’t log in to your Jimdo website or your Jimdo account, you may reset your password.
I’m not a customer yet
You don’t have a Jimdo website yet and need help in finding the right Jimdo plan? Ask your questions using this form.
I want to report a legal issue
Did you come across a Jimdo website which was connected to a violation of rights? Report that Jimdo website using the proper form within the Jimdo Legal Help.