Smart Payment Buttons by PayPal automatically presents your buyers with the most relevant payment types for their country.
The General Terms and Conditions as well as the country restrictions of the respective payment provider apply.
First, make sure that you’ve already added a product to your Dolphin store and then follow these steps to connect PayPal:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Dolphin website’s edit mode
- Go to the bar at the top and then click on Store > Overview
- Now click on the menu (three horizontal lines) to go to Payment Settings
- Click on Connect in the box Accept payments with PayPal and log in to your PayPal business account
Your Dolphin store is now connected to PayPal. Your customers can choose to pay with PayPal, as well as credit card via PayPal.
Please note: PayPal offers the most convenient payment methods for your customers automatically. If you want control of all the payment methods your customers see, we recommend using Stripe.