Connecting your PayPal business account to your Dolphin store offers a variety of payment methods to your customers to choose from.
The general terms and conditions as well as the country restrictions of the respective payment provider apply.
First, make sure that you’ve already added a product to your Dolphin store and then follow these steps to connect PayPal:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Dolphin website’s edit mode
- Go to the bar at the top and then click on Store > Overview
- Now click on the menu (three horizontal lines) to go to Payment Settings
- Click on Connect in the box Accept payments with PayPal and log in to your PayPal business account
Your Dolphin store is now connected to PayPal. Your customers can choose to pay with PayPal, as well as credit card via PayPal.