You can easily create discount codes for your customers and also set the rules for how and when customers can use them.
Create a discount code
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click on Store on the very left
- Select the tab Discounts
- Click on the button Create discount
- Enter the required information and click on Create discount
- Done! Your customers can now use the discount code during checkout to avail their discount
Change discount code
Once you’ve created a discount code, you can make changes to it from Menu (Store > Overview > Discounts).
Click on the three dots (⋮) next to the name of the discount code that you’d like to make changes to. You’ll see the following options:
- Edit the discount code and make changes to the name, code, the discount value (%) and the minimum purchase amount
- Deactivate the discount code, if you’d like to offer it again in the future
- Delete the discount code that you no longer need