Use Business Listings in your dashboard to keep your business information up-to-date and to have an online presence in all the important business directories and search engines.
- You have your own domain connected to your Jimdo website
- You’ve published your Jimdo website
- You're using one of the following premium plans: Start Listings, Start Max, Grow Listings, Grow Max, VIP or Unlimited - perform an upgrade, if you’d like switch to a plan that includes Business Listings
- Log in to your Jimdo account
- Choose the website, that belongs to your business
- Click on Marketing > Business Listings in the left menu
- Click on Get Started
- Enter your business details. Adding accurate information under Your categories will help you to find the right audience when they search in Internet for the services that you offer
- Click on Update my platforms
Please note that it can take some time for your information to update across all platforms.
Note: You can update your business details or add your opening times by editing your profile at any point in time.
Connect Google and Facebook
The Business Listings for Google and Facebook are not added automatically but rather have to be confirmed by you. After finishing the set up, click on the button Connect and then follow the next steps to confirm.