Use Business Listings in your dashboard to keep your business information up-to-date and to have an online presence in all the important business directories and search engines.
- You have your own domain connected to your Dolphin website
- You’ve published your Dolphin website
- You have a Dolphin website with a Grow plan and with “Business Listings” as an add-on - contact our Support Team, if you’d like to purchase it. "Business Listings" is also included in the Unlimited plan
- Log in to your Jimdo account
- Choose the website, that belongs to your business
- In your Dashboard on the left, click on the Location icon (Business Listings)
- Check if your business can already be found by entering your details and then clicking on Find Me Online
- Shortly after, you’ll see your online presence in a percentage value. If you’d like to improve this, click on the button Update all platforms
- Enter your business details. Adding accurate information under Your categories will help you to find the right audience when they search in Internet for the services that you offer
- Click on Update my platforms
Please note that it can take some time for your information to update across all platforms.
Note: You can update your business details or add your opening times by editing your profile at any point in time.
Connect Google and Facebook
The Business Listings for Google and Facebook are not added automatically but rather have to be confirmed by you. After finishing the set up, click on the button Connect and then follow the next steps to confirm.