Please follow the steps mentioned below if you’d like to change the email address you use to log in to your Jimdo account.
Changing login email address
- Log in to your Jimdo account
- Click on your profile picture in the top left corner and choose the Email tab
- Enter the new email address in the box on the bottom of the page and click Add new email
- Check the inbox of the corresponding email account. You should find an email from us containing the verification link. Open the email and click Confirm now
- Go back to the email address overview in your dashboard
- Click on Set as primary next to your newly added email address
- Done! You can now remove the old email address by clicking the trash can icon next to it
Disconnecting social media accounts
If you’d like to disconnect your Facebook or Google account from your Jimdo account, please follow the steps described in our help article How do I disconnect Facebook / Google from my Jimdo account?