A contact form is a quick and easy way for the visitors of your Jimdo website to get in touch with you.
Add a contact form
To add a contact form, you'll have to:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit website to enter your Jimdo website’s edit mode
- Hover over the content area and click on Add block
- Click on the Contact block on the left hand side
- Choose your favorite design
- Choose the email address that you want contact form submissions to go to
As soon as you publish your website, visitors can start sending you messages via the contact form.
Note: The area code in the phone number field can be chosen freely by your visitors. The preselected area code is determined by language or the country that is set within the business profile.