If you're using a premium plan, you can upload your own favicon. This makes spotting your website easier while browsing through multiple tabs. Favicon is the small icon that appears on your browser tab. It's also used as the bookmark icon.
Uploading a favicon
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit Website to enter your Jimdo website’s edit mode
- Click on Add Favicon in the top bar
- Click on the image icon (Choose image)
- Select the source of your new image or upload an image using the button Upload images
- Select your image
Your image will automatically scale down to the correct size. Please note that the height and width of your image have to be equal in order to maintain the correct aspect ratio.