Product categories provide your visitors a quick overview of your products. Each category will appear as a subpage so your visitors can easily view all products under it.
Create Product Categories
In order to create product categories, you’ll need to add at least two products to your Dolphin store. After which, you can create product categories by the below steps:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Dolphin website’s edit mode
- Go to your Store page from your Navigation menu
- Click on a product from your Dolphin store and then click on Go to ⇾ to open the product itself
- Click on the link to the Store product directly above the product. It should look something like this: Store > Product Title
- Give a name to the Product category and click on + to confirm
If you’d like to add another product to an existing category, simply click on the category itself in Step 5. You don’t need to type in the name of the category again.
Rename Product Categories
You can rename a product category directly from your category page. Simply go to the category page and click on the name of the product category. It will appear like this: Store > Product Category. Add the new name and hit the enter key to save your changes.