By tracking inventory, you can ensure that you do not offer more units of products than are currently available. When stock level for a certain store product or product variant is less than 5, your customers can see that the product is unavailable.
Please make sure that your Jimdo Online Store setup is complete before you make changes to stock level for your store products.
Manage inventory level
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click on Store on the very left and then on Products
- Click the three dots (⋮) next to the product you'd like to edit, then choose Edit Product
- Activate the slider next to Track Inventory
- Now give the quantity for the store products and product variants and click on Save to finish