Feel free to use variants in your online store if you’re offering products like clothes that come with different properties, like sizes and colors.
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit Website to enter your Jimdo website’s edit mode
- Go to your store product that you want to create variants for
- Click the Add option tab next to the product
- Fill in the name of the option, like color or size
- Type in the names of the different variants in the fields
For instance, if you’d like to have color variants, then specify the available colors here
- Then, click the plus icon or hit the enter key on your keyboard to add the variant
To change the order in which the variants appear, click and hold the crossed arrows icon and drag it to a new position. Use the trashcan icon to delete a variant you don’t offer anymore.
If you’d like to remove an option entirely, simply click Remove option in the lower field.