By tracking inventory, you can ensure that you do not offer more units of products than are currently available. When stock level for a certain store product or product variant is less than 5, your customers can see that the product is unavailable.
Please make sure that your Dolphin Online Store setup is complete before you make changes to stock level for your store products.
Manage inventory level
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Dolphin website’s edit mode
- Go to your Store page
- Click on the store product that you’d like to make changes to and then on Go to ⇾ to edit it
- Click on the Button Add to Cart, or rather Out of Stock to make changes to inventory level
- Activate the slider next to Track Inventory
- Now give the quantity for the store products and product variants and click on Save to finish