Start adding variants to your products and you'll be able to adjust the price per variant. In doing so, you can allocate separate prices to the variants of the first option, but not for those of the second option. That way, you could have Size as the first option and thus offer different prices depending on the chosen size.
Setting prices per variant
In order to price your product variants individually, your online store has to be ready for business first. Then, just proceed as follows.
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click on Edit Website to enter the edit mode of your Dolphin website
- Click on Store > All categories and products located in the top bar
- Within the left menu, click the product that you'd like to edit
- You can now see the different variants in the left menu and you can set different prices in the Price fields
- Click Save to confirm
Note: Products that have different prices per variant are displayed with a price range if your customer hasn't chosen a variant yet.